Tuesday 23 April 2013


With every change there is bound to be some teething issues but in this case I think that I have actually created more work for myself then less.  And at the last market we were listening to your feedback and had some very helpful suggestions for a way forward that allows Regulars to have a good idea of what markets they can do and allows new people in who just want to do a stall every once in a while. On this Saturday April 27th I will take time in the afternoon to come round the market and speak to people who are interested in being Regulars and give everyone the opportunity to make and hear suggestions. For the time being I have postponed the booking for the May 25th Flea Market until May the 4th so that I can use this Saturday as an opportunity to get more feedback.
Thanks for all your suggestions so far and see you saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment